In Pak Navy, there are various jobs that one can be a part of. Some of these include being a sailor, engineer, communications officer, and many more. In this article, we will provide you with some useful information about these jobs. For starters, here is a list of the different careers You can Apply in the Pak Navy:
The Pakistani Navy is the naval branch of the Pakistan Armed Forces and was established in 1947. The navy’s primary roles include coastal defense, maintaining the nation’s economic interests abroad, and protecting strategic military assets.
The navy also has a minor role in promoting Pakistan’s image abroad and in generating public and school interest in the navy. They do this through their educational programs for children, including “Navy N Fun” which brings interactive exhibits to schools across Pakistan.
Here are some steps you need to take if you want to join the Pakistani Navy:
1) You must be over 18 years old
2) You must have a secondary school certificate or equivalent
3) You must not be married or divorced
How to apply for Pak Navy?
To Join Pak Navy you may need to go through many Processes to successfully join Pak Navy here I listed each step with a guide that helps you to Understand before begin
- You Can Register your self online and You will need to submit a Postal order of RS. 200/- , this fee is in the favour of director Recruitement of Navy Headquarters, Islamabad
- After this Candidate will need to attent a written test.
- After Completing test Candidate will be Called for Interview Date for Test and interview will be mentioned in The Pak Navy Advertisement Paper.
- All Informations about the Address and Registration slip you will find on Pak Navy Site
- All Successful Candidate will Need to Go Through a Personality Test also
- If Candidate pass all process then they will assigned for work to Join Permanently